Calumet Harbor Lumber inventories and manufactures a variety of trailer flooring for the transportation industry. These can be sized to your specifications and shipped LTL to any location throughout the nation.
Lowboy Decks, Outrigger Planks and Sideboards
- Yellow Balau – the species of choice when durability and longevity is desired. This species grows in Malaysia and has similar mechanical properties and natural decay resistance to that of Greenheart. Standard sizes 2" x 8 and 2 x 11
- Vehicle Oak – dense hardwood selected for strength and durability. Standard sizes include: 2" x 8, 2 x 10, 2 x 12.
Flat Beds and Step Decks
- Apitong (Keruing Kapur) Shiplap – most commonly used for durability and longevity. It has a natural decay resistance and better traction than steel.
- Standard dimensions include thickness of 1 1/8" or 1 3/8" and widths of 5" and 7"
- Southern Yellow Pine Shiplap – most commonly used when price and weight are a concern.
Hardware and Accessories
- Clips, bolts, nuts, washers and lock washers
- Self tap screws 2" – 2 1/2" – 3" long x 1/4" + 5/16"
- Drill bits – cobalt and high speed steel
- T-30 and T-40 Drivers
All material can be resized to meet your unique requirements.